[DFT] A great Springfaire

Jeanne Carter via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 6 04:17:03 PDT 2015

I believe that Lord Franklin forgot to mention that he also received a well-deserved Sable Crane for his hard work... And some very kind words from Their Majesties.

I also want to note that Franklin, Diana, and Aaliz chose to stay on site and camp to watch over another gentle who was not able to leave until Sunday. They braved the terrible weather to ensure her safety.

Vivat!
~Sibri

Sent from my iPhone