[DFT] I am Pleased to Announce

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 6 11:14:39 PDT 2015

Please, let it be known that throughout this Kingdom, The Great Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor has two new Officers.

Honorable Lady Desiree Dupre (Desiree Jefferson) is now our Minister of
Arts and Science.  She brings to this office many years of SCA experience
 to help the Canton and it’s A&S program.

Lord Ravenger Wulvkin’s (Elmer Newby) has become our Knights Marshal.  Lord
Ravenger also brings many years of experience to help build a DFT heavy
fighting group to better defend the Barony’s western border.

Thank you both for stepping up to offer your service and help to the
Canton.  This will greatly help make the Canton a great place to play this
game.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor