[DFT] History of DFT officers part 2

Joseph Lawson via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 13 18:07:34 PDT 2015

As opposed to that, let's use this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1icNlLzEDOjxy-63CYWn77E03UUZDx6rb-Z8J_p6MSjA/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with an internet connection can use this. Either right click on a
cell and add a comment or print it out, fill out what you can, and get it
to me/Lauretta. To prevent us from overwriting each other I'm the only one
that can edit it.

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality i accept.