[DFT] Guardian Of The Tor XXIV

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 14 14:01:46 PDT 2015

Greetings onto all of the Known World,

Springfaire is behind us and we now have a new King and Queen and a sitting
Baron and Baroness, so now all of our thoughts are turning to FIGHTING and
The Guardian of the Tor.  Yes, the Guardian of the Tor, best known for its
Four Hour Bear Pit and its Champion Collars.  This year the Rapier
Tournament is being brought to us, straight from Holly—err a Springfaire,
by Lord Andreas von Meißen, our Rapier Champion from last year.  Andreas
is sure to add something new and exciting to the game.  Sir Alejandro
Ramirez Mendoza, our Chivalric Champion from last year and a clever
Spaniard, will be there to oversee our Chivalric Tournament.  Some say he
is thinking about doing a Meat Grinder, the sadistic Spaniard.  This year,
not only will our Chivalric Champion be able to wear our Champion’s Collar
for this next year but he or she will be given our *Golden Ticket* to enter
Ansteorra’s Tournament of Champions in December and represent the Great
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.

And if you like reaching out and touching someone from afar, Lord Gavin the
Younger, our last year’s Archery Champion, will be heading up our Archery
Tournament.  There will also be Bards to sing of Ansteorra’s greatness and
to tell of our glorious battles.  Edward of the Forest, our Bardic Champion
from last year, will be conducting our Bardic Competition.   This is sure
to bring a tear to your eye and a smile to your face.

And like always there will be fun and exciting things happening though out
the weekend.  Please check our web site and Face Book page for up-dates.

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.php

Guardian Of The Tor XXIV - on Face Book

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor