[DFT] DFT Finical Committee Members and DFT Officers Meeting

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 23 12:22:42 PDT 2015

Greetings all DFT Finical Committee Members and DFT Officers,

As you may know the Kingdom has changed its Finical Policy and because of
this we need to review our Policy and bring it into compliance.  Plus this
will be a great time to make any revisions that may be needed to our Policy.
At this time we also need to put together a budget for next year.

I would like to meet with all of you on Sunday, August 13, 2015 in
Stephenville at about noon at a location yet to be named.  Please confirm
that you can make this meeting.

This Finical Policy and Budget Meeting will be open to all.

Please email me if you have any questions.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor