[DFT] Yule Revel Thank you

Baron of Elfsea via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 8 08:20:44 PST 2015

Unto the good gentles of our Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, we give thanks for
a wonderful Yule Revel.  It was everything we hoped it would be.  A few
months ago, we expressed a desire that our events be a family event, one
that would have us share old stories and create new ones.  You did this!
There were no strangers in that hall.  The event was comfortable and
everyone enjoyed each other’s company.  You took very good care of us as
well.  Our table was beautifully decorated and it was a pleasure to share
the company of our champions during the meal.

We are so very pleased with the direction of the Barony and Canton.  Thank
you again for a wonderful event.

William and Cassandra

Baron and Baroness

Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor