[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel thank yous

Colleen/Keally via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 10 09:43:58 PST 2015

It was my pleasure to get to help. But, please note that I am Lady Colleen, not HL Colleen.

In Service,
Lady Colleen O'Kelly
 Kingdom Siege Marshal

 Subject: [DFT] Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel thank yous
 To: dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org, elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org, ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
 Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 9:18 AM

 I would like to thank the many people
 who worked hard to make Dragonsfire Tor’s
 25th Yule Revel a fun event for everyone:

 Lady Elenore and her staff (Caelin, Guyon, Kaz, Carrie, Ken,
 and Aurelia) who
 worked tirelessly to prepare a great feast

 Lord Angus for announcing the courses and the House of
 Stonefalcon  and a few
 other people for  serving of the feast

 HL Colleen and her gate staff

 HL Janie and Lord Owen who gathered donations for the fund
 raiser, made the site
 tokens and helped with setup and cleanup

 Baroness Dana for bringing the coffee and coffee pot and
 keeping it filled
 throughout the day

 Lady Aaliz who decorated the hall

 Lord Franklin for doing many things and keeping me on track

 Lady Silvana and her volunteers for the children’s
 activities

 HL Desire’e for overseeing the competitions

 Lady Micola for volunteering to do the fan painting class
 and overseeing the A&S
 competition

 The many bards and musicians who entertained us throughout
 the day

 Lady Christona for contacting the bards and assisting where
 needed during the
 day (co event steward)

 Lady Al Eryn for making a beautiful scroll for the A&S
 competition

 And, for the people who helped with setup and cleanup.

 I’d also like to thank all who came and celebrated
 Dragonsfire Tor’s 25th Yule
 Revel with us.

 I have probably missed someone and I apologize if I have. I
 am very appreciative
 of all of you for generously giving of your time to make
 this event successful.

 Lady Diana the Just

 Event Steward