[DFT] Tournament of Champions

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 11 09:28:52 PST 2015

Greetings to all of Dragonsfire Tor,

Tomorrow is the Tournament of Champions, it is being held in Flower Mound,
TX.

http://toc.ansteorra.org/

We will have two fighters representing DFT.  Duke Hrafn Olafsson is our
GOLDEN TICKET CHAMPION and Guardian of the Tor Champion for this year and
Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza who was our 2014-2015 Guardian of the Tor
Champion.  This will be a great and exciting event to attend.  All are
invited to attend and parade in with us as we present our Champions to the
Tournament.  We will have tunics in DFT colors to wear. These special
tunics were made by H.L. Janie and H.L. Caitrina.  We will also have many
DFT banners.

We are asking all to attend and sit with DFT and watch this grand event.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor