[DFT] Elfsea Artisan, Baronial College, and Investiture thank yous

diana via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 2 07:36:26 PDT 2015

Greetings to all,

Elfsea’s Artisan, Baronial College, and Investiture was a success! we heard from
many attendees that the classes were interesting and the luncheon was good. Lady
Eleanore and I want to thank everyone who attended.
We would like to express a special thank you to everyone who worked so hard to
put the event together:
Lord Andreas for being our Keystone,
Mistress Ameline for decorating the lecture hall for court
Lady Meadhbh for helping with the light breakfast,
Lord Edwin for coordinating gate, and all who volunteered to sit gate,
Lady Aaliz for coordinating the competitions,
Master Sebastian for coordinating the classes,
Honorable Lady Caitrina for doing the luncheon, and all who helped her with the
luncheon,
Lord Marcus for helping with set-up and tear down,
Baron Alejandro for being royal liaison,
Lady Aoife for helping where ever she could,
Baroness Druinne for the invitations,
Lady Ealasaid for making the tassels for the bookmarks,
Mel Alley and Honorable Lady Aurelia for the Landed Luncheon,
Lord Herries for storage load out and load in,
Lady Silvana for the Baronial sheet cake,
Scott Landua for helping with whatever he was asked to do,
and all those who volunteered to teach a class.

We couldn’t have done it without any of you.

Lady Diana the Just and Lady Eleanore of Forth Castle