[DFT] Our NEW B&B

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 21 15:44:29 PDT 2015

Greetings DFT,

Yesterday Their Royal Majesties Sven and Antigone announced they had
selected Honorable Lord William and Honor-able Lady Cassandra Palfrey to be
the next Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor.

Here are the words Honorable Lord William Palfrey posted on Face Book
Yesterday.

“Thank you to Their Royal Majesties Sven and Antigone for selecting us to
be the next Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement and support. We
are looking forward to the next few years and the greatness this group will
achieve.”

They will become our new B&B next weekend at Elfsea Artisan & Baronial
College and Investiture on June 27th.  Please plan to attend to welcome our
new B&B, Lord William and Honor-able Lady Cassandra Palfrey.

Please post here or on Face Book if your are planning to attend next
weekend and have room in your for car pooling to help all who wish to come.
Or let me know if you need a ride and I will see what we can do.

This should be a great next few years in both the Canton and the Barony and
I am looking forward to working with Palfreys to help make it happen

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor