[DFT] Sunday Populace at the Park 11/8/15

Chronicler of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 6 10:51:55 PST 2015

We will be there of course. I don't know what we will bring. What kind of
meat are you thinking about?

Yours in Service

Lady Diana the Just
Chronicler Dragonsfire-tor