[DFT] Show your heraldry at Yule Revel

K A via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 28 10:11:01 PST 2015

DragonsfireTor Show Your Heraldry! Atthis year’s Yule Revel we would like to display the heraldry of our members. Ifyou are a member, or a past member, of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor bring abanner of your devise to Yule on Saturday, Dec. 5th. We cannot hang the bannersdirectly to the walls. If you have a banner stand please bring it. We have away to hang a few banners, but if your banner is very heavy it may need abanner stand. We hope to see lots of heraldry.
See you at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule,Aaliz du Lac