[DFT] Fwd: New Exchequer of Dragons Fire Tor

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 8 08:35:20 PDT 2015

Greetings to all of Dragonsfire Tor,

I just received this message from our Central Region Treasurer, announcing
H.L. Janie as DFT's  new exchequer.

 I would like to thank Lady Cairistiona for her service to the Canton.
This past year Lady Cairistiona has done a lot for the the Canton including
working with Lord Ravenger to put on this years Guardian.  Thank you
Kandi..

I look forward  to working with H.L. Janie.  Being an Exchequer is not new
to H.L. Janie for she has served as DFT's Exchequer and Central Region
Treasurer in the past.  Thank you H.L. Janie for stepping up and taking on
this important position.

Thank you for your Service,
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire,
Seneschal of the great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
-