[DFT] September 26, 2015 Loch Ruadh Fest 2015, A Day Of Dragon Slaying!

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 21 10:48:08 PDT 2015

Baroness Danna,

Thank you for your invitation your great event this weekend BUT being
Seneschal for the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and a fan of Dragons I
will be attending your event to protect this lone Dragon and her nest of
eggs.  I also encourage all members of Dragonsfire Tor and Dragon lovers
from all over the Kingdom to join me to help defend this small nest of
Dragons at Loch Ruadhs’ event being held this Saturday at Longhorn Park,
7000 Lakeside Drive, Benbrook, Texas.

Hope to see all Saturday,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor