[DFT] Thank you

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 5 15:24:36 PDT 2016

Greetings to all of Dragonsfire Tor,

As Seneschal, it is always great when people from other groups come up and
tell me what a great help a member of DFT has been.  This past weekend I
was told by a couple of people who were at Elfsea’s Defender that Lord
Caradoc was such a great help.  When he first got on site he asked what he
could do and he was told that the cow pies need to be moved off the list
field.  His reply was “ Where’s the shovel?”  This was not the only time he
asked “What can I do?”  All weekend long he was doing all sorts of odd jobs
and all with a smile.  He helped with set up Friday and helped clean up
when the event was over.  DFT members like Lord Caradoc is just one reason
why DFT is such a Great Canton

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor