[DFT] (no subject)

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 25 09:41:26 PDT 2016

Greetings to all who are Dragonsfire Tor,

There is an opening in the Finance Committee.  If you are interested in
being on the this Committee please send a Letter of Intent and a copy of
your SCA Membership Card To;

Baroness Janie, our Exchequer at

treasurer at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

And please send a copy to our Seneschal at

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

Letters of Intent must be received by September 30, 2016.  Our New
Seneschal will then meet with the Officers of Dragonsfire Tor to select the
new Finance Committee Member.

Kingdom Law requires all Finance Committee Members to attend a Financial
Policy Class.  There will be a Financial Policy Class held Saturday morning
at Bonwicke’s event on September 3, 2016.

I hope all who are interested will attend this class and apply for this
position.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor