[DFT] Elfsea Baronial College

Makenzie Lechtenberg via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 25 14:22:55 PDT 2016

Elfsea Baronial College is about a month away and I’m getting super excited.

Baron William and Baroness Cassandra will be choosing their new Artisans
Champion and Bardic Champion.

There are no classes during the bardic competition so you don’t have to
choose between watching the bardic competition or attending a class.

To give you a little hint about the classes currently scheduled:

For those interested in Bardic there is 5 hours of bardic classes scheduled

There is not one but four cooking type classes.

Of course we can’t forget about the littles ones there will be two hours of
Children’s actives and the Kingdom MOC  will be teaching a class on SCA
with kids :D

Who else is getting excited?

There are still slots available if you want to teach a class.  If you are
interested in teaching a class please contact Mistress Adelaide De Bourbon
at ldyadelaide at hotmail.com.  Please include the following information:
Instructor Name, Class title, class description, class length, contact
info, if you prefer to teach in the morning or afternoon, if there is a fee
for your class for supplies and any additional comments that may be helpful.

For more information about the Bardic and the A&S competition check out our
facebook event page.

Astridr Flokidottir.