[DFT] Guardian of the Tor 2017

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 13 06:10:58 PST 2016

Greetings,

I just over 5 months, the great people from all over the Kingdom will be
gathering in our list fields in attempt to win DFT’s Bear Pit and thus be
honored to wear our Champion’s Collar for the coming Year.  In the past
Dukes, Counts, Knights, Dons, Ladies, and Lords have braved our Pit and won
the right to our Champion Collars.  But this years Guardian of the Tor has
yet to be set and the location of the List Fields are still unknown,

If you would like to be a part of this and make this years Guardian of the
Tor a reality Please contact Seneschal Lord Angus or if you want to know
what to do or how to do it, I would be happy to help.

Franklin