[DFT] Their Royal Hignesses in Stephenville

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 5 13:53:31 PST 2016

Greetings to All,
On Tuesday, February 9th starting at 7pm, Their Royal Highnesses will be at
Jaycee Park, in Stephenville, for a Meet and Beat fighter practice and to
meet our populace. This will not be just a fighter practice, everyone is
invited to come on out and meet Prince Gabriel and Princes Sonja, our new
Prince and Princes. There will be loaner gear for those who want to fight.
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor