[DFT] Stepping Down as Elfsea MOC

Seneschal of Elfsea via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 18 13:00:41 PDT 2016

Thank you, Lady Silvana, for a job well done!
It has been a pleasure to serve with you.

Welcome, m'Lady Liaden! You will have many resources available. I look
forward to working with you and will see you at upcoming officers meetings.

Lady Aoife
Seneschal

On Monday, July 18, 2016, Rachel Schubert via Dragonsfire-tor <
dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings Good Gentles,
>
> As many of you already know, I am now stepping down as the MOC for Elfsea.
> It has been such a fun ride and I have had a blast with our children and
> youth. M'Lady Liaden Orlanderson will be stepping up as the new MOC for
> Elfsea. I feel confident that I am leaving our children in good hands.
> Thank you so much to everyone that ever helped out in any capacity. I truly
> appreciate the support and care shown by the Barony and the Canton. I know
> that support and care will continue for Liaden.
>
> I am now the Kingdom MOC for Ansteorra. I am very excited for my new path
> and will strive for greatness.
>
> Again, thank you all.
>
> Respectfully,
> Lady Silvana Corwin