[DFT] Round Table

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 18 13:07:21 PDT 2016

Greeting Dragonsfire Tor,

This past Saturday was Kingdom Round Table and DFT was well represented
with Baroness Janie, Exchequer, Lord Angus, Deputy Seneschal, Lady Aaliz,
Hospitaler, and Lady Diana, Chronicler. By attending Round Tables helps
keep our Great Canton up to date with Kingdom and the rest of the world,
thank y’all for attending.  Round Tables are also a great time to meet with
fellow officers and to see how the Kingdom is doing and our Kingdom is
doing great and our Canton is fantastic.

To DFT’s officers, Thank you for your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor