[DFT] Opening Office of Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor for Applications

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 24 17:07:21 PDT 2016

Greetings,

It has been almost two years since I became the Seneschal of this Great
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and I am sad to say my time is about up.  I have
enjoyed this position and it has been very rewarding but it is now time for
me to step down.

With this I am opening the position Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor for
APPLICATIONS.  This will be open until September 3, 2016.

If you are interested in this great position please complete an Application
for Office on the Kingdom website.  It’s simple, just fill out the
application on-line

<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf>

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

And send it to the Mistress Asiya, Central Region Seneschal, with a copy of
your

SCA card at

central at seneschal.ansteorra.org

Please send a copy of your application to Elfsea Baron and Baroness at

<baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org

baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

And please include a copy to me at

<seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

Please feel free to ask any questions or email me for any help.

It has been an Honor to be in your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor