[DFT] Round Table

sandy blue via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 22 09:13:23 PDT 2016

What does one do at round table?
On Jun 22, 2016 11:06 AM, bluzup at gmail.com wrote:

Might be a day trip for you......lol....... how far is Denton from
stephenville?
On Jun 22, 2016 10:24 AM, "Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via
Dragonsfire-tor" <dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

Greetings to ALL of DFT,

Round Table will be held July 16th, in Denton, TX.  This is a day trip and
I hope all will attend. And it is FREE to attend, no gate fee. If you are a
DFT Officer or will want to someday be an officer or deputy, I would really
like for you to attend.  So please car pool and attend.

Contact me for more information.

Oh yes, did I say that this event is FREE??

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor