[DFT] Financial Policy and 2017 Budget

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 29 14:26:19 PDT 2016

Greetings DFT,

By the end of August, Kingdom would like for all groups to review their
Financial Policy to be sure it conforms to Kingdom Law.  We will start
reviewing ours at our July Populace Meeting and will have it complete by
our August Populace Meeting.  During this time we will also make any needed
changes to our Policy.

Also, during this time we will also take a look at next year’s budget.  If
you are an officer and would like an increase in your budget please contact
our Exchequer, Baroness Janie by August first.  If she doesn’t hear from
you, your Budget may remain the same or may be cut some.  Also Contact
Baroness Janie if you would like to see a project for DFT next year that
may need funding.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor