[DFT] Brief Survey: What does the SCA Mean to You

Seneschal of Elfsea via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 17 08:44:14 PST 2016

​​Greetings, Dragonsfire Tor.

There are some very good projects afoot in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, but
more information is needed.  It is time to share your experience!

I have attached is a very brief 8-question survey designed to find out what
need the SCA filled in your life when you first started and what need the
SCA fills in your life currently.

Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RPFXP56

Both the survey responses and results are anonymous.
I hope each member of our Tor family will take the time to provide their
thoughts.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea