[DFT] Arlington Library Medieval Arts Demo

Baron of Elfsea via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 24 20:23:20 PDT 2016

Good Gentles,

We cannot say enough about how proud we are of this Barony and the display
shown at the Arlington Library Medieval Arts Festival this past weekend.
Five different groups were in attendance – Elfsea, Dragonsfire Tor,
Steppes, Glaslyn and Emerald Keep.  Everyone had smiles and a great
attitude.  In looking around, it was evident that these were people that
would make others want to join and become active in the SCA.  46 people
volunteered their time to show others our greatness.  The City of Arlington
estimates that approximately 1,000 people attended the event.

We hope each of you know that you are appreciated for the work and service
you provided.  The Library and City of Arlington are extremely pleased with
the turnout and how well we contributed to the day.

We had a lessons learned session tonight a populace meeting.  There were
some good ideas for how to improve on future Library demos.  We would like
to grow this and formally include the other groups in our area.

Thank you again.  There are many names to list.  We will include them all
in the newsletter.

William and Cassandra

Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor