[DFT] September 11th Populaceand Finance Committee meetings

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 8 12:05:31 PDT 2016

Greetings Dragonsfire Tor,

We are going to have an earlier Populace meeting for our September Populace
Meeting so that our Rapier fighters can attend.  I understand this is late
notice. We will meet at 10:30am at the Jaycee City Park this Sunday,
September 11th with the Finance Committee meeting after the Populace
Meeting.  The Finance Committee will be talking about 2017’s budge and all
are invited to attend.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor