[DFT] A new Seneschal for DFT!!

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 13 11:14:09 PDT 2016

To all of Dragonsfire Tor

We have received notice from Mistress Asiya, Central Region Seneschal, that
Lord Angus Patrick De Ruthven will be the next Seneschal of our Great
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.  The Change will take place on October 1st.   This
change over should be smooth for Angus is ready to step up and take over.

It has been a pleasure for me to be the Seneschal of our Great Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor.  I thank all of you for your Help and support and I am
looking forward to working with Lord Angus.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor