[DFT] Defender 2017 Feast Menu and list of Ingredients

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 24 10:20:41 PDT 2017

Greetings,

This coming Saturday, April 29th, I have the honor to prepare and serve
Feast for Elfsea Defender 2017.  I have put together fantastic menu that is
onion free and for the most part glutant free, bread and fruit tarts.

The menu is listed below along with a list of ingredients.

*Defender 2017 Feast Menu and list of Ingredients*   *(tentative)*

Revised 4/24/2017(subject to change)

*Served Buffet style*

            *Mixed salad with dressing*

                        Lettuce, cabbage, and shaved carrots

                        Dressings

            *Mushroom soup *

                        Chopped Portabella mushrooms

                        Chopped Kale

Chicken stock

Chopped garlic

Parsley

Salt and pepper to taste

*French Bread, butter and herb butter   *

            *Menorcan Chicken with Apples*

            Boneless & skinless chicken breasts

Cinnamon

Garlic powder

Fresh parsley

Chicken stock

Apples

White grape juice – no added sugar

Salt and pepper to taste

*Roasted seasoned potatoes*

                        Potatoes

                        Olive oil

                        Kosher salt

                        Course ground pepper

                        Minced garlic

                        Minced parsley

            *Brine Pork *

Apple cider

Maple syrup

KOSHER salt

Course ground pepper

            *String beans with bacon *

All of this for ONLY $10!  So please attend lets all have a great time.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Feast Coordinator

Elfsea Defender 2017