[DFT] Thank yous for Dragonsfire Tors Yule Revel

Diana Warner diana.the.just at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:10:51 PST 2017

Greetings Good Gentles,

There are several people I would like to thank, for making Dragonsfire
Tor’s Yule Revel XXVII a success:

Lady Aaliz du Lac and Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire for creating the
nearly realistic fire for the fire pit

 Lady Aaliz as usual stepped up to create a festive ambiance for our event

Lord Franklin made a Viking dragon for the entrance to the hall. I hope you
all noticed it.

Baroness Janie made the site tokens and handled the donations for our fund
raiser

 She and Lord Eoghan mac Cinatha for all the other things they did that I
don’t know about to help with the event

Lady Astidir Flokkisdottir for volunteering to be Gate Coordinator for the
event and for everyone who volunteered to sit a gate shift

Lord Franklin for all his time and talents for the great Viking feast we
ate, Lord Franklin has already thanked his staff and all the volunteers
that helped him

 I would also like to express my thanks Jared for putting up the overhead
banners, heralding, and cleaning the floors and other things he was asked
to do

our Baron William and Baroness Cassandra for everything they did including
judging all the competitions

Baroness Dana for taking care of the dessert table

Mistress Colleen O’Kelly for managing the A & S tables

Lord Benjamin Merrell d’Toulace for being my co-steward and managing the
setup and take down of the tables and chairs, putting up the signs and
various other things I asked him to do

It was through the efforts of these fine people and because of all who
attended our Yule that we had a successful and fantastic event.

THANK YOU ALL

Diana the Just

Event Steward