[DFT] Bardic Competition

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 4 13:36:25 PDT 2017

Greetings onto ALL BARDS, young and old!!

I am pleased to announce the guide lines for the Bardic Competition being
held at Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor, being held at Worth Ranch,
BSA Camp, west of Fort Worth, May 19th through the 21st.  This year we are
inviting all Youth Bards to compete against other youth to see just who the
best Youth Bard is at this event. The Youth winner will receive a scroll
and a prize basket.  The Adult winner will become DFT’s 2017 Champion.

The topic for both the Youth and Adult Bardic competitions will be to
present 3 pieces, through words or song, that tell of the glory of our
Great Canton or of the Barony of Elfsea or of our stellar Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

So bring your best to entertain our King and Queen, Barons and Baronesses
and the populace and see if you are the best.

For more information, please visit

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian