[DFT] FOR FOOD Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 16 07:24:38 PDT 2017

FOR FOOD - Greetings,

We have nothing but FIGHTING, FUN, and FOOD in store for all who attend
this year’s Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor, being held at Worth
Ranch, BSA Camp, west of Fort Worth, May 19th through the 21st.

For FOOD, Saturday morning we will be offering to cook breakfast for those
who would like to donate eggs, sausage, and or bacon.  You bring it we will
cook it.  Sunday for breakfast come and join us for the Baron’s Breakfast,
as the Baron cooks up a great morning feast.  Again this is just for
donations of eggs, sausage, and or bacon.  I will be cooking French Toast
made with cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, milk, eggs and bread and syrup.

For Saturday night Pot Luck Feast, Dragonsfire Tor will be supplying about
50 lbs. of Brisket with a brown sugar rub (onion free).  So bring your
feast gear and your best side dish or dessert and be ready to join our King
and Queen and our Baron and Baroness of Elfsea and all your friends for
some fantastic food.  Please go to our Face Book page and list what you
will be bringing and to see what others will have for your tasting.

https://www.facebook.com/events/279110819185875/

So if it is FOOD you want, we will have it.

For more information about Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor, please
visit

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian