[DFT] How are we doing for this weekend?

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 17 07:10:11 PDT 2017

*Greetings,*

*I am just checking in to see how things are going.  Does anyone need
anything?  Have we covered everything?  Is there anything we are missing?
 I will be posting driving directions and a site map tomorrow.*

*I am still looking for someone for Fighter Support (water bearing), please
get with me if you can help. *

*I hope to be on site by 2pm Friday*

*Please remember to bring eggs, sausage or bacon for breakfast Saturday and
Sunday mornings.*

*So far it all looks good so let’s have some fun this weekend.*

*Franklin*