[DFT] YOUTH A&S COMPETITION

Frank Warner franklin.whitenhale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:33:18 PDT 2017

DRAGONSFIRE TOR

Is pleased to announce along with picking our A&S champion we will also
have a

YOUTH A&S COMPETITION

With the winning Youth receiving a gift basket and Scroll

At feast we are asking for youth Bards to demonstrate their Bardic skills

Each Youth Bard will also receive a special Scroll

All are Welcomed, Viking or not, to attend Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel,
December 2nd.

Please join us at the Great Hall and help us Celebrate This Yule Season and
the safe return of all our raiding parties.

There will be great and wonderful riches and goods form near and far to be
had.  Competitions and games for all.  And then partake in a tasty Viking
Feast with Dragon Eggs (Scotch Eggs).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1613669425361864/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2223%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D