[DFT] Yule Feast part 3 of 3

Frank Warner franklin.whitenhale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:34:38 PST 2017

*DRAGONSFIRE TOR’S YULE 2017 FEAST AND MENU *

*PART 3 of 3*        For December2, 2017

*3rd REMOVE*

This year’s Yule is the year of The Viking and our feast will be a Viking
Feast.  So please join us in The Great Hall and partake in this offering
fit for a Viking as we celebrate the safe return of all our warriors and
share in the plunder.

*3rd REMOVE*

         Brined Beef (maybe some pork butt)

                 honey

salt

garlic powder, salt and pepper

Honey Glazed root vegetables

               turnips

carrots

white cabbage

butter

honey

salt and pepper

All of this and much more for only $5.00 and No Reservations Needed

Please see me if you would like to learn more about Viking cooking and
would like to help in the Kitchen and/or help serve.  I will be the large
Norman with the Viking beard in the Kitchen.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1613669425361864/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2223%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D