[DFT] YULE REVEL

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 20:50:57 PST 2017

Artisan is the annual Arts and Sciences competition, in static displays.  The winner represents the Canton for the next year.

Bard is my typo when I was updating the pages. Bard competition is typically held at Guardian of the Tor, in the spring/summer. The Bardic competition is for performance arts (music, dance, poetry and the like).

The FB link with more up-to-date info is https://www.facebook.com/events/1613669425361864/?ti=icl

Alejandro