[DFT] A&S Competition Rules for Yule Revel,

Frank Warner franklin.whitenhale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:53:26 PDT 2017

*Dragonsfire Tor A&S Competition Rules for Yule Revel, December 2, 2017*

Since this is the season for giving Baroness Janie, DFT A&S Champion 2016,
would like the competition to be all about that. With giving/receiving in
mind your entry should be about something you would like to give or receive.

Research is always a good thing so documentation is not required BUT it
will be helpful.

Now in addition to representing DFT throughout the year, our new Champion
will be given the opportunity to be our Champion and Representative for the
Tournament of Champions being held December 9, 2017. This is the weekend
right after Yule so if you cannot attend we understand. However if you
would like your entry there we would be honored to take it for you.

*Tournament Champions Arts and Sciences Unique Rules*

1.      The artisan may be the group's title artisan or may be chosen from
the populace or peerage of Ansteorra

2.      The competition will be single item entry only. Documentation is
required, but there is no theme. This is a "Bring Your Best Item"
competition.

3.      The judges for this competition will be Their Majesties plus a
group of three (3) anonymous judges selected by Their Majesties. Both the
King and Queen each get a vote, along with the three (3) anonymous judges,
to ensure no tie can result.

4.      We request, but do not require, that a donation to the Artisan's
Prize Basket be submitted by each group sponsoring an artisan for the
competition.

5.      If you have any questions, please contact HL Jeanne-Marie le
Verriere by email <txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com> or by phone at 817-557-7472
<(817)%20557-7472>

https://www.facebook.com/events/1613669425361864/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2223%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D