[DFT] Braggart's War Thank You

Baron of Elfsea via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 10 06:59:40 PDT 2017

Greetings!

It has been a week since Braggart’s War.  We are still smiling and
remembering all the greatness that was the war.  It offered a chance for
many of us to relax and join in fellowship as we dealt with the negative
events which occurred in the previous weeks.

Cassandra and I have nothing but love and respect for their Excellencies
Peter, Sarah, Gerold and Gianetta.  This has been a wonderful experience
and has brought our Baronies closer together.  Mistress Safiye was the
perfect choice to kick off this event.  Some great groundwork was
established under her guidance.

The list below is our recognition and thank you for the individuals we saw
helping make the event work and the people who helped Elfsea either by
being a coordinator or their key participation.

Thank you to the staff and coordinators of this event:  Lady Alusch, Lady
Anastacia, HL Jeanne-Marie, Lady Astridr, Lady Katherine, Sir Louis, Master
Robin, Lady Ekaterina, Centurion Robert

Thank you to everyone who contributed 400 hours of volunteer time!  We are
awestruck by the contributions made to this event.

Their Majesties Gabriel and Sonja – thank you for your attendance and
willingness to let a group of Barons be a little silly.  We are grateful
you were able to join us on the melee field and lend a hand to each of the
groups.

Their Highnesses Lochlan and Gwen – thank you as well for your attendance.
You are always willing to help with gameplay and contribute a bit of
mischief yourselves.

Duke Sven – thank you for leading our Chivalric troops on the field.  You
are always ready to help the Barony.

Count Jason – thank you for joining us on the field and service to the
event.  Your attitude is infectious.

Baron Andrew – thank you for adding to the gameplay by representing the
North and helping His Majesty settle our dispute.

Lady Aurelia – for leading our rapier troops.  I’m glad that I was able to
provide an object lesson to the others as to what happens when you don’t
listen to Aurelia!

Don Andreas and Paul Gerard – for being our stunt heralds.

Lady Aaliz – for coordinating our entourage.

Lady Astridr and Lord Thorbjorn – for offering us crash space in your cabin.

Meridith – for being our judge in the performing arts competition.

Master Caelin and Lord Guyon – for providing smoked meat which was used as
payment.

Lord Franklin and HL Janie – for the traveler’s fare on Friday and
breakfast each morning.

A final big thank you to all of the fighters, archers, dancers, singers,
cooks and artists who personally represented Elfsea at this war.  Elfsea
would not have been a success without you!

William and Cassandra

Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor