[DFT] 2018 Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 4 13:10:57 PST 2018

Greetings,

For all of those who were not able to attend Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel
this past weekend – I am so sorry, you missed a great event, and it was a
fantastic event. I would like to thank Their Majesties Miguel and Conal and
Their Excellencies, Kaz and Kat for their attendance and their support.   Lady
Andvari Stormbringer and Baroness Janie did an outstanding job of planning
and executing those plans to make our Yule so great.

I would like to congratulate Mistress Miriel du Bois for entering a boatful
cloak in our A&S computation and becoming our new Champion.

DFT has not one but two new Ladies, Lady Shannon MacBranian, and Lady
Andvari Stormbringer.   And DFT also has a new recipient of the Star of
Merit, Honorable Lady Aaliz du Lac.

Thank you for your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor