[DFT] Emerald Keep's Lunch Tomorrow

Frank Warner franklin.whitenhale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:06:39 PST 2018

Greetings,

 Members of Dragonsfire Tor are happy to announce that we will be offering
a sideboard lunch tomorrow, February 24th at Emerald Keep’s Emerald
Tournament. This Sideboard lunch will be open to all for as long as it
last. This is a fundraiser for Emerald Keep so we will be doing this for
DONATIONS with ALL money collected will be given to The Shire of Emerald
Keep. All items for this lunch are donated by Members of Dragonsfire Tor.

 Menu -

 Ground Beef Soup

 Ground beef, potatoes, carrots, kale, corn, peas, garlic and other spices

 French Bread with Butter or Herb Butter

 Herb Butter will be thyme, rosemary, garlic, and butter

 Fruit Bowl

 May contain pineapple, grapes, blue berries, strawberries, oranges

 Please plan to attend this Great Event and have Lunch with us.

https://www.facebook.com/events/308388496233858/