[DFT] Seneschal Office Open for Bid's.

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue May 1 23:26:31 PDT 2018

Greeting unto all, I am Angus Patrick De Ruthven and since back in 2016 I
have had the great honor of being the Seneschal for the Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor. Alas all good things must come to their end and my warrant
will do so the last week of July, and so this honor must fail to another
come this Aug. first. All persons interested are encouraged to bid on this
office. It is a wonderful chance to learn and grow in the way things are
done in the SCA and our great Kingdom. Please send a copy of your
application to myself, central regional Seneschal, Elfsea’s Seneschal, and
our good B&B. Thank you and Yours in Service
*Angus Patrick De Ruthven  *