[DFT] Guardian of the Tor

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 14 10:16:52 PDT 2018

Greetings DFT,

Today, October 14, 2018, I am Opening for Bids for Guardian of the Tor
2019.  This Guardian will be held on May 17-19, 2019.  This opening will
close on Friday, November 16, 2018.

If you would like to place a Bid, please send a copy of your bid to myself
and a copy to Andvari Stormbringer, DFT’s Exchequer. (see email addresses
below).  Bids are due on or before Friday, November 16, 2018.

Please contact myself or Andvari for a bid form.

Please contact me if you are interested and would like to learn more about
how to run an event or how to fill out a bid form.  This is open for all
and I will help anyone who would like it.

In Your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal, Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org