[DFT] Our Fighter Practice/Demo is still on for Saturday, October 20th

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 17 13:04:00 PDT 2018

Greetings DFT,

Our Fighter Practice/Demo is still on for Saturday, October 20th from about
8:30am to about 6-8pm come rain or shine.  If we have rain, we will set up
under the large basketball cover towords the back of Jacee Park – This at

Jacee Park

1201 N. Harbin Drive

Stephenville, TX

This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change.

Set up will be from 8:30 to about 11:30

Side Board lunch 11:30

Fighter Practice/Demo 1pm to about 4pm

Take down and Clean up 4pm

We are getting a boat load of support and help from Elfsea for this so it’s
up to us to make this happen.  Let’s do it and have some fun and show
Stephenville what all we do in the SCA.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor