[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Demo/Fighter Practice 10-20-2018

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 22 12:49:11 PDT 2018

Greetings,

This past weekend, October 20, 2018, Dragonsfire Tor put on a demo/fighter
practice in hopes of attracting new members to DFT.  This was by far one of
the best DEMOS I have attended.  We had about 150 people stopped by wanting
to see what the SCA was all about.  We had 6 to 10 people who were really
interested not only in the fighting but also in our A&S.  It was a great
DEMO.  BUT DFT could not have done this by ourselves.  It was a success
because of the help and support the we received from our Barony od Elfsea
and other members of our Great Kingdom.

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor would like the thank the following;

Baron Kaz and Baroness Cat

Duke Mahdi and Duchess Valeria

Duke Gabriel and Duchess Sonja

Baron Arthur

Baron Llywelyn and Baroness Xene

Master Caelin and Baroness Ker Megan

Master Substation

Centurion Absolon and H.L. Silvana

Aila and Baymax

Baroness Lauretta and Baroness Janie

H.L. Eleanor and Thora and Vivian

AaLine Godwin, Elfsea’s new Bardic Champion

Lady Aaliz and Lord Angus

Kaitlyn and Melodie

Elizabeth Caton

Shannon and Killian

Benjamin and Kelton Reese

DFT thanks one and all for your help and support.

Now it is up to us to turn our positive leads into active members.

Thank you for your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor