[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor’s Finance Committee

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 12 09:08:36 PDT 2018

Greetings DFT,

Due to the resent changes in officers I am pleased to announce two openings
for the Dragonsfire Tor’s Finance Committee.  We are in need of an officer
and a member at large.  Please read below for requirements.

If you are interested in being on the Finance Committee please send a
simple Letter of Intent to me and a copy to Andvari Stormbringer, DFT’s new
Exchequer. (see email addresses below).  Letters of Intent are due on or
before Saturday, October 13, 2018.

There will be an Officers Meeting Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 4:30pm at FMC
to vote on the new members.  The new members will be announced at Populace
Meeting following Officer Meeting.

In Your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal, Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

*Financial Committee Members*

*               a.    Membership*

The Financial Committee shall consist of the Seneschal, Exchequer, 1 other
officer or their warrantable deputy plus 2 paid members of the canton who
have taken the Kingdom Financial Policy Class.

               *b.   Selection of Committee Members, other than Seneschal &
Exchequer*

Members of the populace may submit their name to the Seneschal for
consideration to fill vacancies on the Financial Committee. The Canton

Officers will vote on who will fill the vacant Financial Committee position
by a simple majority vote.

*               c.    Term*

The term of the Financial Committee member shall be a period of 2 years.
Upon end of term, a sitting member may re-apply.

               *d.   Requirements  *

                       Members of the Financial Committee must be paid
members of the SCA.

                       All members of the Financial Committee will maintain
the training required

by the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  They must attend the Financial Policy Class

within 90 days of appointment to the committee.  The Financial Policy Class

must be renewed every two years to remain valid.

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

treasurer at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org