[DFT] Braggarts War III

Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 03:27:04 PDT 2019

Today is the big day. Braggarts III begins.

I am sill looking for helpers for hydration. I am trying   to have at minimum 3 people per shift. More is always better.

I will have a sign up list on site as well. Your time counts towards volunteer hours.

Come support our fighters

Sat

List field                                                          Melee

                  Need                                                                Need

9:30a        2                                                                        2

11:30       3                                                                         2

1:30         1                                                                         2

Sunday

List field     Need                                           MeLee      Need

9:30               2                                                                   2

11:30             3                                                                  2

1:30                2                                                                  2