[DFT] (no subject)

Frank Warner franklin.whitenhale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:20:41 PST 2019

Greetings,

Dragonsfire Tor held its 2019 Yule Revel this past weekend.  First I would
like to thank the 100 plus attendees who came out and supported and joined
us in this great event.  If you were not able to attend, you missed one
heck of a feast and a fantastic snow ball fight.  And by now you may have
seen a few of the hundreds of photos of Yule that have been posted so far
on Face Book.  YEP we had it all Saturday.

A great event like this takes great people to plan, coordinate, and run
it.  As Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor I would like to
Thank the Coordinators who made this event happen.

Baron Kaz (Denis) and Baroness Kat (Cat) and the Barony of Elfsea for all
of their support and help.

Eleanor (Denise) was our Autocrat

Killan (Harrell) Co-Autocrat, was always there, learning and always willing
to help.

The Sisters of the Cook’s Guild of St. Martha Cooked an outstanding Feast

Antonia Visconti (Michelle Polley) managed our Gate

Aaliz was in charge of decorating the Hall, see photo

Janie ran our Fund Raiser and we made money

Sandra J. Geil did our Great custom Champion Scroll, see photo.

I would also like to congratulate Silvana Carwin (Rachel Schubert) as
Dragonsfire Tor new A&S Champion; she is the one in the photo holding up
the scroll.

These are just a few of the great people who gave their time and energy to
help make Dragonsfire Tor’s 2019 Yule Revel such a great success.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

Thank you for your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal for the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor