[DFT] We had a great 2019

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 31 21:13:20 PST 2019

Greetings DFT,

WOW!!!  Today is the last day of 2019 and what a great year we had!!!  We
had only a couple of disappointments, the main one was we had to cancel
Defender 2019 due to very bad weather.  But, we have had some major
accomplishments this year.  The year started with a new Archery Marshal,
Lord Grimolfr, who put together a fantastic Archery program with an average
attendance of 8 to 10 archers per practice.  We gained a new Exchequer,
Master Caelin, giving Janie a rest after serving our Canton, I think, over
3years, as Exchequer.  We also gained one of the best fighters in the
Kingdom, Duke Gabriel, as our Rapier Marshal.  Our Chivalric Marshal, Lord
Killen, has been working on the return of Heavy Fighting to the Canton.  Our
Hospitaler, Lady Shannon, has been doing a wonderful job of making new
contacts, getting flyers out, and welcoming new members.

One of the most fantastic events for DFT took place earlier this month when
we all came together in Glen Rose to celebrate our 2019 Yule Revel,   The
day was full of games, competitions, and great food.  H.L. Silvana  became
our A&S Champion.  H.L. Eleanor, and Lord Killen were the event
coordinators.

The best part of this year was that we are ending this year with more
members than what we started with.

Thanks to our members and the support of our Baron Kaz, Baroness Kat, and
the Barony of Elfsea this was a great year.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor