[DFT] DFT Web Site

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 10 13:38:41 PST 2019

Greetings DFT,

Lady Meredith, our Web Minister, is making progress with our revised web
site and has requested photos to add to the site.  She is looking group,
activities, and action photos of events.  If your photos are used you may
need to supply photographer and/or model releases.  Not a problem because
we can give you the forms needed.

Please send your photos to;

webminister at elfsea.ansteorra.org

Please include description and details of the photos.

Please plan to attend Populace meeting this Sunday, 5:30pm at FMC.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor