[DFT] Kingdom Calendar

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 17 08:57:02 PST 2019

Note to all group Seneschals and Event Stewards:

Greetings from your Kingdom Calendar Deputy!

If you look at the Kingdom Calendar and your event doesn't have any
information, isn't there at all or is incorrect, please reach out to me via
this email address: calendar at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

If your event is not a PED and isn't on the Calendar, it could be I don't
have the required forms. You can find the rules and instructions at the end
of the the Kingdom Calendar page: https://ansteorra.org/events/
<https://ansteorra.org/events/?fbclid=IwAR1HPw7RzAP4KQXOJ8DPaYnUJl_uTSnDzAzORt9QHyQtXL7iJJ6c2EGvH2Q>
(Look under the heading: Calendar Date Request Procedures.) You can find
that form here: http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/
<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/?fbclid=IwAR035LyB8D53iMKntyxuGynEX7JyUCk7gjbiSu7-qnfaABp302esXr2thLI>
…/calendar%20request%20form.…

If your event is on the Calendar but has no location/ information and is
happening in the next three months, please email that information to me as
soon as you can.

Please note that I cannot follow all the information that flows through
Facebook and even though that site/app is great at sharing information
about an event, I must have the email with the required forms to administer
the Calendar. Also your event website MUST be hosted on the ansteorra.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fansteorra.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3dUAgvXs6REEShmjduduLArZdwoITlTcsfvkPy64r_GM9VdXLB347WdhQ&h=AT3TcMo4FYDwAjpu4HrIvZCHlY5pdsD8EUW--9G_tP-5ObsoAt4zyw00F9HiNsNpMSjcKaQdBurm3vpHdXIF97LUYtAJLWXCQvl-IDC1Jl-r9DOjyG3asqa0Otqkhweb16MpVXrx2AWyROMBqD_THjiMlkFRX2Ra>
server.

The Kingdom Seneschal, Kingdom Webminister and I have been looking at ways
to make the process easier and completely online with no scanning etc., but
until that is worked out and becomes official, you must email the forms to
me. If you create your event online, I will have a draft event, which is
great, but I still need the form authorizing the event with the Seneschal's
signature and the Landeds, when applicable.

In Service,
Baroness Rosamund (Susan Caldwell Harkins)
Kingdom Calendar Deputy